Protect your nice wood tables and other delicate surfaces with this beautiful set of 4 coasters!
These coasters feature prints of original artwork attached to tumbled travertine stones. I hand-ripped the edges of the art to fit the feel of the natural stone. The little nooks and crannies in the stones add a bit of a rustic character and texture to the artwork. I hand-painted each piece with a little champagne-colored shimmer over the top and sides to make them feel rustic with a touch of glam.
A square of cork is attached to the bottom of each coaster to keep them from scratching any surfaces and the tops have been treated with a water-resistant finish.
About the original artwork (clockwise from top left):
1) Spilled Grapes - 11"x15" - mixed media: graphite pencil, gouache paint, & merlot wine on watercolor paper
2) Vineyard at Sunset - 11"x14" - acrylic on canvas board
3) Zinfandel - 11"x14" - acrylic on canvas board
4) Varietals - 11"x14" - acrylic on canvas board
Vineyard Stone Coasters
4"L x 4"W x 1/2"D
- The coasters are made from natural tumbled travertine. Do not drop onto hard surfaces as they may break or chip.
- I've sealed the top surface with a water-resistant finish for durability. To clean, gently wipe with a slightly damp soft cloth and dry. Do not immerse in water or put in dishwasher.